Cannot load Facebook instant games anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Your device may not have the capacity to play them. You also could need to update the device. Check in settings and check your facebook app to see if it needs updating as well.

Additionally, if you have other things open on the phone at the same time, even if they aren't active, they will use up your resources, making games not work well.

And lastly, your data plan with your carrier/service provider comes into play here as well. Unless you have data turned off and are accessing stuff via WiFi, the data connection could easily be your problem. Most accounts have limited data. The few that don't turn it off when you hit a certain usage, or don't charge you extra for going past the cap, will usually slow down the data speed drastically...

melesaefary

Estimable
Jul 17, 2018
Hi, usually the game will try to load up to 80-99 per cent and then my home page will appear. I then bring up messenger and it will start to load up again or disappear with just FB window open. If the game has a lot of animation or flash, like everwing, it has more difficulty. If it is a new game, forget it. I can usually load bubbleshooter after 4-5 attempts.

Your device may not have the capacity to play them. You also could need to update the device. Check in settings and check your facebook app to see if it needs updating as well.

Additionally, if you have other things open on the phone at the same time, even if they aren't active, they will use up your resources, making games not work well.

And lastly, your data plan with your carrier/service provider comes into play here as well. Unless you have data turned off and are accessing stuff via WiFi, the data connection could easily be your problem. Most accounts have limited data. The few that don't turn it off when you hit a certain usage, or don't charge you extra for going past the cap, will usually slow down the data speed drastically until the next billing cycle. You may want to look into that as well.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.