Solved! Cannot move apps to SD card in marshmallow update

Apr 19, 2018
I have a Samsung j9 model. I tried many solutions but none worked for me. I even tried to change SD card to into memory as setting/storage/sdcard/three dots where you select to convert but I couldn't select sdcard at all. I also tried to move the apps manually but couldn't find storage location and change buttons in setting/apps/all/chrome or any other app at all. Waiting for an answer please!

Solution
It's best to take it out and slave it to your PC using a carrier. Cut and Paste all your pics and music into a safe folder on the computer then format the disk using the FAT option. It may be that the use of the card took away the ability to nominiate it for Internal use.

Some Service Providers mess with eth Android system to forbid some options.

If putting the card back in with the right formatting doesn't allow you to make that choice, it's either that or it's been done once and can't be reverted.
'This may improve the chances but I can't guarantee it will. In Settings>More scroll down to About Device then tap on Build Number seven times. Atthe end of that ritual, you'll see a message telling you that you're now a Developer.

Developer Options will have been added to the list in that same More menu. Just doing that might work for you but if not, there may be something useful in the new menu.

It's best to take it out and slave it to your PC using a carrier. Cut and Paste all your pics and music into a safe folder on the computer then format the disk using the FAT option. It may be that the use of the card took away the ability to nominiate it for Internal use.

Some Service Providers mess with eth Android system to forbid some options.

If putting the card back in with the right formatting doesn't allow you to make that choice, it's either that or it's been done once and can't be reverted.

Solution