Solved! Cannot register my firestick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2018
Today I purchased a Amazon Firestick from Bestbuy. I made an account on my computer for Amazon, but even when I put in my email and password, it always says: "The login ID and password you entered do not match any Amazon accounts. Please try again or check your phone or email for instructions."

There is nothing in my email about amazon, my phone doesnt have any miracle instructions on it. I have an account for amazon and put in what I thought was right, but apparently it still will not work. Anybody willing to help?

Solution
When you made an account, does it says you will receive an email for confirmation? If not, try to login then forgot password. If it still says, the email you are using is not recognized, try to create a new account or best to call their customer service so they can look up your account information.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
When you made an account, does it says you will receive an email for confirmation? If not, try to login then forgot password. If it still says, the email you are using is not recognized, try to create a new account or best to call their customer service so they can look up your account information.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.