Cannot root alcatel 4047G (U5 3G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krelastor

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Hello, I have a Alcatel One Touch 4047G and when I start the process of "root" in kingroot or another application always throws a failed error or just a black screen appears and does not continue, try it without pc, with pc and with recovery in .zip files and always aborts the root processes ... My question is: Is there a block or something that is ignoring so that they always fail? Please I need help.
Thank you. Greetings

Solution
It's not unusual for a manufacturer or even a service provider to prevent changes to Android software but I've rooted Alcatels before. Itseems yours is determined to block your efforts.
Try another rooting utility from eth Play Store, preferan=bly one that operates within Android and not run through a Wndows.

Have you taken Developer status and reset the USB options? Go into Settings>More and find Build Number. Tap it seven times and you become a Developer and you can set USB Debugging.

How many Rooting programmes have you tried and was one of them King Root or KingO Root?

krelastor

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Hello good day, I have tried many programs such as kingo root, kingroot, towel root, oneclickroot and others that are not very well known. I have also tried to change the recovery mode with another flash as TWRP and using SuperSU. Also try to use fastboot with the ADB tools and they do not work or only appear process failed messages. My question is if any person knows if this particular model has any block to not root or simply there is no method yet for this phone to root. Thanks greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.