Canon card not accessible problem

Aug 18, 2018
Hello,

I have a Canon 600D, and i think that the SD card slot is damaged. I can see a little piece of plastic inside that is torned I think but as I don't know about it I prefer asking before creating permanent damages.

When I put any SD card in i the camera shows the " Card cannot be accessed " problem. I would like to link a picture but cannot find how to do it, if any one knows it can help understanding...
Sorry i'm not r eally skilled !!

Thanks

Solution
If you say that there is a piece loose inside the SD card slot - that is most likely the problem. I see you have tried multiple SD cards and none have worked. Therefore I would suggest contacting Canon and having them take a look at it. Maybe your camera is under warranty and it will not cost anything!

Good luck!

googlyeyedchicken

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
If you say that there is a piece loose inside the SD card slot - that is most likely the problem. I see you have tried multiple SD cards and none have worked. Therefore I would suggest contacting Canon and having them take a look at it. Maybe your camera is under warranty and it will not cost anything!

Good luck!

Solution