can't adjust screen brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahacakir95

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
Hello, ı have an acer v3-771g with windows 7 ultimate.I can't adjust my brightness with fn+ arrows or in adjusting brightness menu.
When ı try this in brightness menu ,pointer moves but nothing changes.

Solution

Well, it worked.I find the brightness options in color menu and reduced to -60.Thank you.
Try this...

1. Go into "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".

2. Click the "Change plan settings" link next to which ever plan you are currently using and then click "Change advance power settings".

3. In this new window click "Display" to open up the listings under it.

4. Now locate and click each of the following..."Display brightness", "Dimmed display brightness" and "Enable adaptive brightness".

5. Change each of these to the settings you wish, then click the "Apply" button and finally the "OK" button.

6. You should be good.

tahacakir95

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

Did not work man.

tahacakir95

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

Didn't work . :/ But thank u , at least you tried .)

tahacakir95

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

Well, it worked.I find the brightness options in color menu and reduced to -60.Thank you.

Solution

tahacakir95

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

Yeah, LOL. probably ı have some cable connection problem in my hardware due to rebooting or it could missing driver.

Oct 14, 2018

Oct 14, 2018
mY SAMSUNG laptop screen is very dark ( Windows 7 professional }. i've tried to fix it as you said, adjusted DISPLAY BRIGHNESS and DIMMED DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS. But, unfortunately I can't see ENABLE ADAPTIVE BRIGHTNESS. please advice me what's next solution.there's no difference on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.