Can't connect to public WiFi.any more its says my certification was revoked what do i do

Allan_18

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
I was getting free public WiFi then my a vast anti virus pop up said it was blocking access because my certification was revoke.how do i get it back

Allan_18

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Allan_18 : "WiFi blocked how to restore"

I was getting free wifi then my a vast antivirus said it was blocking access because my certification was revoke.what does this mean and how do i fix the problem

Sounds like your Avast is the problem. Usually certification refers to sites though, not people. You may want to try uninstalling the program, restart the computer, then see if your internet works. Which it will if it was Avast blocking you. In that case you will need to decide if you want to reinstall Avast and still use it, or try a different antivirus program.

If you choose to reinstall it, then I would contact the company that makes it and find out from them directly how to keep that from happening. No program should keep you from completely accessing the net. Specific sites sure, but not all sites.