Can't find icon

reynoldswrap

Prominent
Mar 29, 2018
After installin n app on my Galaxy J7 fr Galaxy Apps there is no icon, anywhere, to access it? Not on my home screen, not n App drawer. Idk what to do to fix it, have never had this happen? Can anyone help plz?

Solution
I actually feel kinda dumb, lol. I didn't realize there was another page n my apps drawer&when i found it, there too was my missin icon!! I had 3 pages n my app drawer&previously dwnload icons had been on the 3rd page, but much to my surprise there was a 4th page i had been unaware of&there i found the icon. Thanks for bein there for me tho!! Appreciate ya!!
Are you sure that the app downloaded and installed correctly? Try going into the phone's "Settings" and then "Apps". Go to the "Downloaded" list and make sure the app is listed there. Then, while in there, you should also be able to see what the icon for said app looks like. Then you will have an easier time locating it on the phone.

reynoldswrap

Prominent
Mar 29, 2018
I actually feel kinda dumb, lol. I didn't realize there was another page n my apps drawer&when i found it, there too was my missin icon!! I had 3 pages n my app drawer&previously dwnload icons had been on the 3rd page, but much to my surprise there was a 4th page i had been unaware of&there i found the icon. Thanks for bein there for me tho!! Appreciate ya!!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS