Can't find some photos clicked through my Moto G4 Play

Ashish_57

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
I can't find some of the recent photos which I clicked through my phone camera anywhere (whether it's on Google Photos, File Explorer or on laptop using USB)
P.S. - I didn't change the storage

Sometimes when they get saved, they are saved out of order. Also, they can wind up overwriting others if the name/number is the same.

I would suggest you connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and move the photos over to an empty folder on the computer. You can then more easily sort through them there. Once you are done, copy them back over the phone (if you wish to), but don't 'move' them back to the phone. As that would remove what is on the computer. Having it on the computer is a great way to save your photos should the phone die, be damaged, lost, stolen, the photos be deleted, etc.

Ashish_57

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017

Done that...none found.
The photos which I shared via Shareit and Whatsapp are the ones which I can't find. Although I found whatsapp ones in the sent folder but what about the ones which I shared via Shareit.

Since I don't know that particular app, I can't answer that one. I would wonder though if the photos were never on the phone and only attached to the app you sent them through. That happens with some. If that is the case, you would need to find out where they are kept in that app or if they are kept at all.