Can't hear out the right one ear on my beats solo

Thickee

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
So disappointed so I just brought a new cord for my beats because I thought the cord had a short in it. I'm only able to hear out the left ear and not the right. I'm just going to assume nothing can be done about this. I have no warranty..this just isn't fair I paid too much money for these headays phoneS. if someone can assist that would be great but I think I got my answer already

Solution
the wire break or loose solder connection may be inside the headphones instead of the cable. you might need to open them up to look. normally its the wire but in some cases its the solder joints inside or the plugs themselves. it could of course be damage to the drivers but that is generally not the case on headphones without severe misuse.

agreed beats are very much overpriced for the mediocre sound they have. you can buy more durable, better sounding headphones for less. this problem you are having is also quite common.
the wire break or loose solder connection may be inside the headphones instead of the cable. you might need to open them up to look. normally its the wire but in some cases its the solder joints inside or the plugs themselves. it could of course be damage to the drivers but that is generally not the case on headphones without severe misuse.

agreed beats are very much overpriced for the mediocre sound they have. you can buy more durable, better sounding headphones for less. this problem you are having is also quite common.

Solution