Can't move apps on sd card

Zinox12

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
Hi. I've a Overmax Vertis plus with android 4.2.1 and it won't install/move any app or game to sd card. It have 3 storages in it,internal,phone storage and sd card. All of them except the sd card,have really low space and I can't install 2 games bigger then 1 gb. So I tried to move it from the App menu in Setings but I can only move apps from internal to phone storage but no sd.
I can move through usb photos,music and stuff and works but why I can't move apps? The phone storage is 1.75 gb so I can't install for example Real racing 3 and Asphalt 8.
My dad's phone has the same android ver but it can move to sd. It's like that "phone storage" replaces my sd card,because my dad's phone have only internal and a sd card.
What can I do,please?

maktovic

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
Then your fone doesnt supports moving apps to external sd card.
Its not the android version responsible.My galaxy R has 4.0.4 but i can move apps to sdcard and my other fone which 4.1.2 doesnt have this feature
The only alternative is to Root your fone and that will give you access to this feature.
But rooting a fone voids warranty and is only recommended if u have complete confidence in how to do it.You can read instructions on how to root your fone safely

Zinox12

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012

I've rooted it,installed Titanium backup,but when it moves an app to sd card,it moves it from internal to the phone storage that acts like a sd card it seems. How can I make it move to sd and ignore phone storage? I mean in Titanium backup.

jho16

Estimable
Jan 9, 2015

Mine has same prob even tho its rooted. Apps still remain on internal memory and won't allow me for downloads anymore

Mike Cahill

Estimable
Feb 5, 2015

Hi mike here
The only solution i came up with was to take out the 8g card that my phone refused to recognize as an sd card and was using it for internal storage, put in a new 16g no data. My phone then recognized it and has worked out ever since.Good luck.

Mike Cahill

Estimable
Feb 5, 2015
Put in a new blank card. The phone finally recognized the card as as external memory. Has worked ever since. Fortunately the data on the other card was not critical. Good luck. ZTEZ9984.2