Can't run sound from my panasonic tx-42as600e on HDMI

Adolf_1

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
I have a laptop connected with HDMI to my TV and I can't run sound from it. The sound only comes from my laptop. I tried the same cable on my other samsung TV and the sound runs just perfectly both from the TV and from the laptop. I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help? The laptop I am trying to play videos and hear on my tv is a asus model x555l. The sound isn't played back from the TV it is only from the laptop and I can't do anything. I can't select playback for TV and I updated the software. The cable is good it works just fine on another TV I tried.

Adolf_1

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
Tried this already and I updated and reinstalled all the drivers. I don't know what the problem is maybe something with the TV or Laptop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Home cinema blu ray sound set up help.
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
I have an older Panasonic 60" tv with only one hdmi port. My firestick had sound at first and not doesn't. How can I get the
Hooking Up an Old Panasonic DVD Home Sound System to Direct TV Box and Sony Smart TV.
i have a panasonic bluray dvd player/recorder picture only static sound
My Panasonic show standby light and is not power on and is giving a sound what is the solution
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
I have an old Panasonic tv and bought a A/V converter but it doesn’t play sound and it’s black and white
I have a Blu-ray Panasonic sound surround system and a Samsung smart tv. I have Directtv Now system. How do I hook up my sound
How to ad ad Samsung J355 Sound Bar to a Panasonic TH42PD60U TV
No Sound - Samsung KU6300 to Panasonic SC-BTT490 via Digital Optical
HD Sound Problems
Panasonic TV, no sound from external speakers with HDMI-devices
Connect panasonic viera tv to panasonic viera DVD to technics eh750 surround sound system
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
Trying to get sound to play from my Samsung smart TV to play through my Panasonic home theater system
No audio from home theater system when watching TV but sound with videos and radio
Can't output sound from Samsung TV to Panasonic home theater
rca sound bar no sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY