Can't see newly ripped music files on android phone apps

Stephen_118

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
I have an external drive that I use to store music, photos etc at home. I am still going through my CD's, ripping them to the external drive using iTunes. I then play the albums on bluetooth speakers using the app on my android phone (BubbleuPnP).

Recently, the CD's I have been ripping appear on iTunes ok on my PC, but are nowhere to be seen on BubbleuPnP. I've spent several hours on Google looking for a solution and the only one that works is to import all the music back into iTunes from the NAS which takes ages and is impractical to do every time I rip a CD.

I think its something to do with the iTunes library files but I don't really understand how they work. Can any kind sole think of a reason why this is happening and spare the time to explain to me in non-technical terms please?

Solution
The last piece of software I would consider for media sharing (or anything else but my wife'niPhone recovery) is iTunes.

Check whether your NAS supports UPnP, or install an UPnP server on your PC. You might even find an Android app with direct NAS access, skippingbthe PC altogether
The last piece of software I would consider for media sharing (or anything else but my wife'niPhone recovery) is iTunes.

Check whether your NAS supports UPnP, or install an UPnP server on your PC. You might even find an Android app with direct NAS access, skippingbthe PC altogether

Solution