Can't view photos on camera but can on my imac

Angelica1

Estimable
Jan 29, 2016
I put my memory card from my canon g16 into my iMac and could view them fine but I renamed the collection and now I cannot see them on my camera . Only can view recent photos taken. They are not deleted as when I go into this folder with my memory card on my computer I can view them but need them on my card to print off elsewhere please help!

Solution
1) Cameras have very specific naming and folder requirements, do NOT change anything if you want to view them on your camera
2) Most printers are more lenient. Just put the card in the printer and you should be able to find it
3) NEVER leave photos on the card as a primary storage place. Always back them up to your computer and somewhere else.
1) Cameras have very specific naming and folder requirements, do NOT change anything if you want to view them on your camera
2) Most printers are more lenient. Just put the card in the printer and you should be able to find it
3) NEVER leave photos on the card as a primary storage place. Always back them up to your computer and somewhere else.

Solution