Cell Phone Jammer Cleverly Disguised as Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
80 meters? I so badly want to buy one of these to screw over the neighbours, you could cause all kinds of entertaining havoc with this painting.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Just an FYI, but active cell-phone jammers of any sort are illegal in the United States (except for military and law enforcement). However, if you want to put metallic mesh in your walls and over your windows (i.e. a Faraday cage), it is perfectly legal to do that.

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
80 meters ????

People who live in old buildings with wooden floors will probably jam the neighbours both downstairs and upstairs.

This will bring more complications than the problems it solves...

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]edwilson[/nom]Do they make a portable version I can take to the movies?[/citation]
Or one I could put in my car so people actually pay attention to the road?

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Or one I could put in my car so people actually pay attention to the road?[/citation]

That would be soo worth it. Just the entertainment value alone of seeing people rage their phone whenever you drive near them. I am smiling already.

audioee

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
Mount one of these with an inverter in the truck of my car please. Too many people ignore the hands free laws, this would just be great. But then too many people would freak out because their phone just dropped their important call to their kid in the backseat and possibly cause more accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.