Cell Phones Aid in Arrests of Vancouver Rioters

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazeedocta

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
I hate that the media downplays the number of people involved. There's hundreds at least, from those pictures, if not thousands. Not to mention tons of bystanders.

Canadians have done this many times. If this were the United States, the media would be far harsher, in my honest opinion. Call my a conspiracy nut if you want, but I think everyone is way harsher on the U.S.

The Canadians are a peaceful people? Of course they are, there are 34 million people in a country larger than the United states. I don't think it has anything to do with Guns or people, I think it has to do with less people interacting with each other. Just my 2 cents.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Yet people wear Joke Tshirts with canadian symbols like give me my stanley cup or noone gets hurt, and then it happens literally... how am i gonna separate the jokesters with the psychopaths now?

captaincharisma

Distinguished
its funny how stupid these rioters are. with thousands takeing pictures of them and all the cameras Vancouver has installed around the city. there going to be tons of arrests

as far our media in Canada we actually talk about relevant things more than one big story. a good example of this was today when the news about Anthony weiner was going to announce his resignation. on CNN they were anticipating a press conference from Nancy P thinking she was going to speak about this but the moment she said she was not and going to talk about the economy and health care for the USA CNN just cut her off sand went back to talk about that hypocritical story

pythonic13

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
This is after the Vancouver government decided to close all bars and LCBO's at 4pm in order to prevent riots...... gee that worked well.

peterson99

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
lolz, Vancouver is a wonderful city.... Just don't beat them at hockey!

and as far as media, Canadian Media is legally bound to be more trurthfull, than say American news
cough..cough... Fox News!

jalek

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
What's that news in the public interest standard?
America's news the in corporate interest is obviously superior.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
@last pic:
Nice butt....... wooweeeeeeeee. LOL.

Anyway.. ehm... damn people, why do you riot when you lose? that's just idiotic.

weaselsmasher

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
peterson99: "and as far as media, Canadian Media is legally bound to be more trurthfull, than say American news cough..cough... Fox News!"

Hate to bust your bubble, but NewsCorp/Fox News are Australian, not American.

Better get that cough checked. It's impairing your ability to speak truth.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]krazeedocta[/nom]I hate that the media downplays the number of people involved. There's hundreds at least, from those pictures, if not thousands. Not to mention tons of bystanders.Canadians have done this many times. If this were the United States, the media would be far harsher, in my honest opinion. Call my a conspiracy nut if you want, but I think everyone is way harsher on the U.S.The Canadians are a peaceful people? Of course they are, there are 34 million people in a country larger than the United states. I don't think it has anything to do with Guns or people, I think it has to do with less people interacting with each other. Just my 2 cents.[/citation]

a mob mentality sets in. in many cases of riots, lesser crimes (vandalism and such) only the main instagaters are ever prosecuted. the cellphone pics/videos, definitely help in finding them

G

"Hate to bust your bubble, but NewsCorp/Fox News are Australian, not American."

Nope.

Show me the source of wherever you picked up that horrendously retarded statement please.

G

Hey that looks like a normal day in South Africa!!! Well except for the make love not riot part...here they just riot!

G

"Hate to bust your bubble, but NewsCorp/Fox News are Australian, not American."

I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

stixveld

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
This is obviously the kids who drink and riot, the ones who smoke BC bud just stand there eating pizza and taking pics and video. "Dude, check that out, these drunks are such loosers.. BUSTED! Hey, you wannanother slice?"

G

Can a game of hockey really set off so much animosity, or is there some other underlying feeling that isn’t getting played out in the Canadian psyche? But then again, who said you need to be Canadian to get wound up when your team doesn’t beget you the sense of accomplishment you’re looking for in life?

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2011/06/canada-goes-to-war-with-itself-after-losing-the-stanley-cup-finals/

Status
Not open for further replies.