Cell Phones Cause Rotting Brains... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

well the iphone will scramble your brains when it explodes in use...

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
I'm pretty sure the only way you won't get cancer now days is if you live in a completely dark, electromagnetic-proof box doing absolutely nothing. Getting food and water might be problematic, but if you can overlook that small detail you're good to go! No more cancer!

G

That's nice a Finnish scientist thinks that the US should dump more funds into research. Why not Finland, it is home to one of the largest cell phone companies?

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Hasn't this been debated for like, forever?

The real headline should be:

Guns don't kill people, iPhones kill people!

LOL!

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
Cellular phones have never, nor will ever cause cancer. Unless a manufacturer makes a phone that is powered by a nuclear energy source that, in turns, leaks radioactive material all over the user, a cellular phone will not be capable of causing cancer. Ever.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
[citation][nom]tacoslave[/nom]so what just smoke some ganja and boom no more brain tumor.think i'm shitting you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medic [...] ain_cancer[/citation]

Yeah, trade off brain cancer for lung cancer and a jail sentence if you are caught holding; that is extremely fucking intelligent. Of course, I doubt the mice in that study were toking on a bong, since researchers would probably figure that trading one cancer for another would not be worth the effort.

It is just a chemical found in marijuana that might kill off cancer cells.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I am proud to not own a cell phone. Not to protect my brain from cancer, but for a much better reason. Cell phones make you available to talk at all times of the day. Things barely go to voice mail and you don't have to wait like email. Which means...

No one can call me whenever for some BS. Hooray.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
[citation][nom]montezuma[/nom]Yeah, trade off brain cancer for lung cancer and a jail sentence if you are caught holding; that is extremely fucking intelligent. Of course, I doubt the mice in that study were toking on a bong, since researchers would probably figure that trading one cancer for another would not be worth the effort.It is just a chemical found in marijuana that might kill off cancer cells.[/citation]

actually as it works in the brain, marijuana also can fight off cancer in the lungs as well: ) so you're not actually trading one cancer for another... but just to be on the safe side, be sure to use a vaporizer.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
[citation][nom]supertrek32[/nom]I'm pretty sure the only way you won't get cancer now days is if you live in a completely dark, electromagnetic-proof box doing absolutely nothing. Getting food and water might be problematic, but if you can overlook that small detail you're good to go! No more cancer![/citation]

Not if the box was made in China...

Status
Not open for further replies.