Centre speaker AUDIO Starts clear then goes quite

damunk

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I have already posted a thread on this x-fi pro sound card I bought. And wanted to make this thread as I want to point a single problem that i believe is causing all this nonsense instead of several probs I mentioned in the other thread.

Here goes!

The center bloody speaker is what is ruining all the experience. It looses it's sound!! One it loses it's sound you can reverse back to the point it was clear but it no longer clear. It is like some muffler enhancer is making it quite after 3-10 seconds of play. Why?

I have tried the older on board sound card with the optical and it is fine!
Soon as I plug the optical cable in the new external sound card this shit happens!!!

5.1 surround testing with youtube vids work fine apart from the centre shitty speaker which seems to go quite. wtf is all this about! Maplins told me this was the one for me :(

damunk

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
Guys. on this shitty

X-FI external sound card from creative the anolog 5.1 works and detects all speakers in the test zone but in optical 5.1 doesn't detect. only 2 speakers detect in the testing phase.

Any legends who could talk to me on email or skype. please

I'm pissed off because maplins said the I could use 5.1 optical and hook up a jack lead for the bass shaker! I bought the card today!! I spent 8 hours today and finally realized this.!