Solved! Charge state: blown fuse.

Feb 3, 2022
Hello, newbie here.
Yesterday I forgot to remove the battery from when I was trying to mount a new ssd drive, then, suddenly the screw fell on the motherboard between 2 components (I think a capacitor and a resistor or 2 capacitors) and flare showed up in the place.

Now the battery won’t charge, and keep show the “status available 20% plugging in” on the battery icon in tools bar, then the battery keep draining. It’s almost 0% now.

here is the place where the screw fell on the motherboard.

AFFBCA2-F-DEF1-4-F06-8813-95-BC87113227.jpg

Solution
You fried your motherboard. Not something you can fix yourself unless you know a lot about electronics and have a lot of time. The main issue is that it is very hard to get schematics and without a schematic, it's nearly impossible to troubleshoot the problem. If you try to replace the motherboard yourself, make sure you have the service manual and follow the ESD precautions described in the manual.
You fried your motherboard. Not something you can fix yourself unless you know a lot about electronics and have a lot of time. The main issue is that it is very hard to get schematics and without a schematic, it's nearly impossible to troubleshoot the problem. If you try to replace the motherboard yourself, make sure you have the service manual and follow the ESD precautions described in the manual.

Solution
Feb 3, 2022
In that case you will need to replace the battery. The fuses are internal to the battery pack and can't be serviced. You can try and open the battery pack if you have a death wish. They are dangerous.
The blown fuse is on the motherboard, there is a low voltage on the charging pins located in the motherboard (3,5v instead 19v)