cheap and comfortable headset

AMB4L

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
Hi guys, I want to buy a comfortable headset because I usually put them on for few hours. I've seen few on amazon but all of them have small "ear cup" or whatever it's called which means it will placed on my ears not over them. I hope I made the picture clear :)
I spend most of the time on youtube or gaming. rarely I skype or voice chat on computer, but I think it's better to get a headset with mic.
one more important thing is the price. I'm trying to find a decent headset that coasts around 20$

any personal preferences ? suggestions ? all are welcome

Thanks

AMB4L

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

ok, what if I raised my budget to 40$ - 50$ ? any better choices ?

AMB4L

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

there are alot of superlux headphones would you recommend any specific type ?

I'm able to purchase from any site that ships from USA, preferably amazon because I'm already buying other stuff at the same time so that won't increase the coast of shipping to my country

AMB4L

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

while I was searching I found this Sennheiser HD 202 II and it coasts almost the half of the ones you mentioned.

It has four times reviews the one you suggested and the same rating. any ideas about it? would you recommend it?

Sennheiser ones are good, so are the Plantronics GameCom 377 which can be found for about $20 on ebay. They are more comfortable and I like the sound quality about the same as the Sennheiser's 202 (I have had several sets of each for the family so pretty familiar with them).