Cherry mx blues and open headphones?

Forzare

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015
I have the Audio Technica ATH-AD900X and planning to buy the Gamdias Hermes. However, I am worried that, because the headphones are really open, I will be able to hear the blue switches and they will distract me as they are pretty loud. But the Gamdias Hermes does have dampening which quiets down the keys however I'm not sure if that is enough. Anyone had any experience with this kind of this and do you think that the Hermes will be quiet enough?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Hi Forzare,

Thank you for posting your question regarding the Hermes keyboard. The (Element) sound dampener does dramatically reduce the key clack when typing. If you send an e-mail to GDSERVICE@GAMDIAS.COM requesting an audible demo of the sound of the Cherry Blue with (Element) and without (Element), I'm sure we can come up with something useful for you.

Best Regards,
M. Michael deVaux
mdevaux@gamdias.com
www.gamdiasgaming.com
Technical Support (844) 533-3333

GAMDIAS_USA

Estimable
Sep 16, 2015
Hi Forzare,

Thank you for posting your question regarding the Hermes keyboard. The (Element) sound dampener does dramatically reduce the key clack when typing. If you send an e-mail to GDSERVICE@GAMDIAS.COM requesting an audible demo of the sound of the Cherry Blue with (Element) and without (Element), I'm sure we can come up with something useful for you.

Best Regards,
M. Michael deVaux
mdevaux@gamdias.com
www.gamdiasgaming.com
Technical Support (844) 533-3333

Solution

Forzare

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015

Thank you so much!