Chkdsk failure HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorDrew

Estimable
Mar 7, 2015
Hello I am having a serious problem I just bought a GS60 MSI laptop a couple months ago and I recently had a kernel power critical and sent my laptop back for repair got it back good as new. However, I had one kernel power when I got it and it went away so I didn't think about it. 3 weeks later (today) I decide to do a chkdsk. I do it on my D: drive no errors and smoothly. I then do it on my SSD C:, and it restarts to do the chkdsk. it gets to 29% stays there then after a while just loads up windows but it never finishes its just locked at 29% and I guess gives up! I am seriously worried as I leave for college in 2 days and need to get this fixed. I am hoping I can get it fixed without money and sending it back will take a month to get it back. I am currently running windows 10, have 16gb hard drive I have Nvidia mobile 965x. Please help me!

DoctorDrew

Estimable
Mar 7, 2015

why do i need one of these tools? I am aware that there may be a problem on my SSD it won't allow me to do a "chkdsk C:r/ "

DoctorDrew

Estimable
Mar 7, 2015

out of those softwares which is the most trusting and you personally would use or do use?

Status
Not open for further replies.