Solved! Chrome random pages

Mar 22, 2020
Hey!

I have an issue with chrome. When i'm searching on the internet once a day or so a random google pace comes out. The url is usually random like: besides.xyz for example. The antivirus sais I'm fine but I'm a little bit worried because is a very expensive gaming laptop.

If I have a virus do you guys know any good antivirus software???

Solution
Here's the solution,

I see you are using google so just click extensions on google and delete every unknown extension. If you don't see any
extensions, check the "Startup page" which is the website you will get directed when you open chrome. If you see any kind of weird website, Delete it and make your startup page google.com.

If either didn't work, download Malwarebytes and scan your PC.

Thank you. Let me know if you fix the situation and you can ask me freely if you have any questions. :)

reestrelax

Estimable
May 8, 2020
Here's the solution,

I see you are using google so just click extensions on google and delete every unknown extension. If you don't see any
extensions, check the "Startup page" which is the website you will get directed when you open chrome. If you see any kind of weird website, Delete it and make your startup page google.com.

If either didn't work, download Malwarebytes and scan your PC.

Thank you. Let me know if you fix the situation and you can ask me freely if you have any questions. :)

Solution