Cinebench OpenGL render issue..

Vitric9

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
I did look up the error message but I could not find out why I would get the OpenGL error message basically saying i canot run that benchmark and then it still runs after ,quite fluidly.

Solution
Yea the AMD cards seem to get about double the performance in these areas because that was the big design goal for AMD's current architecture, which Nvidia hasn't focused very hard on for several years now because used to dominate in these areas by such a huge margin that they no longer needed to care or worry about it until all of a sudden AMD jumped way up on it.

Anyways yes the test should run without an error, but honestly I think you should just not worry about it. There could be so many things causing this error. It could be the program itself, Windows, drivers, other programs. You can go through check all of these one by one but its a huge amount of work just to be given a single benchmark number.

Vitric9

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
Well. Not quite sure what is going on but ever since stupidly using the 8.1 update from the windows metro UI things have been a mess. but Valley 1.0 and heaven 4.0 work fine. Games run well. BF4 was free on Origin gametime for a week and that worked as well as it can i guess. I know AMD GPUs perform better in OpenGL and OpenCl applications but still a GTX 780 should run it.

IInuyasha74

Honorable
Yea the AMD cards seem to get about double the performance in these areas because that was the big design goal for AMD's current architecture, which Nvidia hasn't focused very hard on for several years now because used to dominate in these areas by such a huge margin that they no longer needed to care or worry about it until all of a sudden AMD jumped way up on it.

Anyways yes the test should run without an error, but honestly I think you should just not worry about it. There could be so many things causing this error. It could be the program itself, Windows, drivers, other programs. You can go through check all of these one by one but its a huge amount of work just to be given a single benchmark number.

Solution