Cingular VS T mobil

G

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In Los Angeles which isbetter Cinguler or T mobil. I like the one year
contract with T mobil

G

"Ski" wrote:
> In Los Angeles which is better Cingular or T-Mobile. I like the one year contract with T-Mobile.

Hey, you're asking a biased audience here. We are here because we have Cingular. Comparatively few
have previously had T-Mobile so there's not much basis for comparison. Some are here because they
signed up with AT&T Wireless and were transferred here without much choice.

We're not all Cingular fans. Many of us use the newsgroup because we are upset about how we are
treated by Cingular.

But there's one thing that Cingular has that nobody else has. ROLLOVER. That's not what your
well-trained dog does; it's what your unused daytime minutes do at the end of the month.

I went on a cross-country driving trip in June with 6 other cars; we were calling back and forth to
one another constantly. If not for the unused minutes from the previous minutes, I would have
gotten a huge bill. Instead, it was the same monthly amount like any other month.

Another nice thing that Cingular has: FAST FORWARD. For $50 for the cradle and $2.99 per month,
you put your phone into this special charger at home and your calls area automatically transferred
to your home phone; take your phone out of the cradle and calls are no longer forwarded. And the
minutes of the transferred calls don't count against you.

Rollover and Fast Forward are the key reasons I would stay with Cingular, even if I wasn't locked
into a 2-year contract.

G

Larry,

As far as coverage, untill the merger, T-Mobile and Cingular shared the
same Infrastructure. Now, Cingular has sold the infrastrure to T-mobile
and will using AttWS infrastructure.

As for Plans, you will have to decide for yourself.

Chip

Larry Scholnick wrote:
> "Ski" wrote:
>
>>In Los Angeles which is better Cingular or T-Mobile. I like the one year contract with T-Mobile.
>
>
> Hey, you're asking a biased audience here. We are here because we have Cingular. Comparatively few
> have previously had T-Mobile so there's not much basis for comparison. Some are here because they
> signed up with AT&T Wireless and were transferred here without much choice.
>
> We're not all Cingular fans. Many of us use the newsgroup because we are upset about how we are
> treated by Cingular.
>
> But there's one thing that Cingular has that nobody else has. ROLLOVER. That's not what your
> well-trained dog does; it's what your unused daytime minutes do at the end of the month.
>
> I went on a cross-country driving trip in June with 6 other cars; we were calling back and forth to
> one another constantly. If not for the unused minutes from the previous minutes, I would have
> gotten a huge bill. Instead, it was the same monthly amount like any other month.
>
> Another nice thing that Cingular has: FAST FORWARD. For $50 for the cradle and $2.99 per month,
> you put your phone into this special charger at home and your calls area automatically transferred
> to your home phone; take your phone out of the cradle and calls are no longer forwarded. And the
> minutes of the transferred calls don't count against you.
>
> Rollover and Fast Forward are the key reasons I would stay with Cingular, even if I wasn't locked
> into a 2-year contract.
>
>

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:40:51 GMT, Ski <ski@nospamtoday.com> wrote:

>In Los Angeles which isbetter Cinguler or T mobil. I like the one year
>contract with T mobil

At present they're using the same infrastructure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

G

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <10trj01tbkjbfd8@corp.supernews.com> on Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:38:40 -0500,
Ralph Blach <rblach@NOSPAMintrex..XXXnet> wrote:

>Larry,
>
>As far as coverage, untill the merger, T-Mobile and Cingular shared the
>same Infrastructure. Now, Cingular has sold the infrastrure to T-mobile
>and will using AttWS infrastructure.

And also the T-Mobile infrastructure, thanks to a multi-year roaming agreement
that was part of the deal.

--
Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES: