Circuit City Doors Closing Permanently March 8

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
When I went to CC to look for goodies, I was able to get the SAME critters over at Best Buy for less. When my daughter went on Sunday, she was able to get 14 CDs for under $40. That may seem like a good deal, but she was looking only for hip-hop. And as everyone knows, you can't can't have CRAP without RAP.

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
When I went to CC to look for goodies, I was able to get the SAME critters over at Best Buy for less. When my daughter went on Sunday, she was able to get 14 CDs for under $40. That may seem like a good deal, but she was looking only for hip-hop. And as everyone knows, you can't can't have CRAP without RAP.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I dunno man, as much as I liked CC, they should drop the name and use their own name for the extended warranty to avoid confusing the consumer. I still wouldn't buy anyway, I had 3 year on that TV because it was prone to failure and it still works so I've got the life out of it already. I don't think an LCD would even last this long. I got a DLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.