Coaxial cable connection is broke on the tV

Nov 6, 2018
to make this CLEARER !! Id like to know if i can still use the tvs OTHER CONNECTORS & plug in to an antenna!! Some sort of cable coaxial-inter-connect to ANOTHER input on this 2008 vizio !??

There are external TV tuners (accepting TV antennae on one side, with HDMI output on the other) which will let you watch over-the-air TV. They could be marketed also as "Digital TV converter box", for use when old analogue TV ceased to exist. Make sure it has HDMI output, though (or an input compatible with your TV).

There are external TV tuners (accepting TV antennae on one side, with HDMI output on the other) which will let you watch over-the-air TV. They could be marketed also as "Digital TV converter box", for use when old analogue TV ceased to exist. Make sure it has HDMI output, though (or an input compatible with your TV).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 13
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 9
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
ITclimber Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
4 Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Coaxial to HDMI
Solved! Streaming problems with coaxial cable.
Solved! Can’t get my dish tv to work on my new Vizio smart tv e series
Proper tv connection
How to connect an indoor antennae to receie over the air free broadcast to the coaxial cable on my HD tv? Where do I connect i
How do I connect an outside antenna with coaxial cable to an HD TV that only accepts HDMI cable ends?
My vizio 4K ultra doesn't have a place to connect my wall coaxial cable. What do I need?
TV with no coaxial connection
my tv's coaxial connection will not receive the cable signal....Is there another way to connect my tv to cable tv
I have internet cable and connected my coaxial to the TV set and got several channels unfortunately they're all radio what do
How do I connect my Vizio 4K Ultra High Def to my coaxial cable
What can be wrong with the cable/antenna port (where you connect the coaxial cable from antenna) if it's not broken off or loo
To connect my cable box to my HD TV do I need to use both coaxial and HDMI cables? or the HDMI cable will be enough? Once conn
how to connect older tv with coaxial cable to direct tv receiver
Coaxial connector broke off. Can I connect tv using HDMI cable?
Only one HDTV. I want to receive Both OTA and 'cable', without having to remove (change) coaxial connections.
The tv does not recognize the fact that the coaxial cable is plugged in! It does not show that it is connected in setup
how can i connect more than one tv to a directv box, second tv is a old tube type.
how to connect second tv to sky box
TV/Internet Connections Throughout House?

ASK THE COMMUNITY