CoD: Black Ops Prestige Comes With R/C Spy Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
i'm getting bored with those COD games popping out every year.
Besides the single player story, MW2 was total disappointing, not to mention the "multiplayer" flop.
I'm not expecting anything from this new COD game, i just can't wait to play Medal of Honor instead.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
All those packages or "special edition" stuff with cars, action figures and goggles is pretty cool for pretty retard kids or some 30 years old virgin gamer, who has no idea what a female or social life is.
Nowadays kids who are big enough to play those games, will laugh their asses out with those stupid toys.
When i see special edition of a game or something, the only thing i say is "go go piracy".

zipzoomflyhigh

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2008
How bout no gimmicks and just the game for $39.99. Do they think only kids play these games or what?
Are all these gimmicks just a cover up for a less than stellar game?

Cormag

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I just want the car with a camera on it...can I get that without the game? I can imagine endless fun using this car to mess with my kids...

keabler

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
There is two possible ways to look at this.

1. Who (over 17 and in addition to the CODBO game) wants a cheap POS remote control car that is going to take up closet space?

2. Who (over 17 and in addition to the remote control car) wants a cheap POS FPS that is going to take up HDD space?

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]zipzoomflyhigh[/nom]Oh by the way, I'm a 37 year old gamer with a great life, wife, AND kids.[/citation]

Ur a 40 year old virgin with a pet hamster.

winner4455

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Ur a 40 year old virgin with a pet hamster.[/citation]

And the probability of you being an immature 12 year old is very high.

On another note, I never understood why people pay so much extra for just a few toys...

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]stevesauce[/nom]Medal of Honor sooks donkey balls LOL[/citation]
It does. I played for 15 minutes and never came back. I was even winning...
I want Battlefield 3. Not Bad Company 3, just BF3. Hopefully it gets a standalone engine, because the frostbite engine for PC is a absolute nightmare (hence the delay with updates to the PC version on BFBC2, and that they might not ever give us bots on PC).

CoD is a boring franchise to me. I also hate playing a game to only hear the screech of 13 year old boys whose voice hasn't matured yet. It's hard on my ears. Aren't they too young to play those games anyways? Get off my server.

I want full blown custom maps, the choice for either a dedicated server or to just host yourself (EA server for BF are terrible, and the lag on CoD6 is scary).

Screw Medal of Honor, screw Call of Duty, screw Bad Company.
Battlefield 3 please.

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
I dunno...COD Black Ops and an RC car with camera and audio is a cool toy for a $150, even if it is a POS RC car.

Especially when you consider that a low-end Traxxas or Tamiya by itself starts at +/- $100, let alone the cost of the controller and accessories; the COD Prestige Edition is a pretty good value for what you get.

Wolvan

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Never cared for Medal of Honor. Long time CoD player, all of the versions for the PC until MW2, which I didn't touch due to lack of dedicated server support. (I'm in a MW Clan). Wonder if they will have PC versions of the Prestige Version or only X-box. They have promised dedicated servers. If nothing else the remote control would be fun to mess with our cats with.

Status
Not open for further replies.