four days ago I spilled coffee in my desk top - keyboard. I took it apart it apart, washed it. air dried parts for approx. 72 hrs. Turns on , message says rtc battery is low. "On" light turns on , after several seconds batt. info goes dark and no sound, only faint light for juice remains on. Is it the large battery or the round internal on needs replacement? thanks, Pauline
MERGED QUESTION Question from starfish42 : "more computer info"
I posted 9 min. ago and did not mentioning my laptop is a Toshiba Satelite C855-S5214, bought new about three years ago. I x soaked and washed internals in 70 % alcohol gently washed spots then stood it all up to drain and air dry for 72 hrs. I also used and eraser to clean the large battery terminals. Left unplugged overnight but is plugged in now. If successful, should key F2 eventually work or do I need new big battery or new computer? Thanks