Like a numpty I spilled wine on my laptop msi ms-16r4. Now no power comes on. I tried taking the battery out, flushing the power, putting battery back in and still no power. I followed a Youtube tutorial and took the whole thing apart. Cleaned everywhere that had wine stains with isopropyl alcohol cleaner. Reassembled. Still no power. The charging light comes on when plugged in, though. Any ideas? There was less wine stains then I thought there would be but maybe that's because it's still trapped in the keyboard section (which can't be taken apart in this model). Or something else just screwed as a result? Any thoughts much appreciated, thanks!