Composite to HDTV?

Aug 9, 2018
Searched the forums, can't find the answer! I bought one of those HSN Atari hookup things that only has the white/yellow/red connections. I have what is below on the back of my TV. Just a blue and green connection that looks like they are small like a headphone jack. I can't find anywhere what adapter I may need and where/what to plug in:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aug 9, 2018

Which one is the Component one? I only see the yellow and blue connections, and I honestly have never seen those before and see nothing online that resembles that end of the connection. Otherwise I would have found that by now.

Aug 9, 2018

There was nothing in the manual unfortunately. I couldn’t get an answer out of Samsung. I could go back and ask Amazon but yes, that’s my issue. The component connections are only blue and yellow and they almost look like the size of headphone jacks?

Nov 11, 2018

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 22
M Streaming Video & TVs 2