Computer randomly boots into BIOS during start up and shuts down when moved

May 10, 2018
A few weeks ago my laptop randomly started launching into BIOS but after shutting it down a few times it does launch back into Windows and acts perfectly fine. However it has recently started randomly shutting down whenever it gets moved from a sitting position. I'm not sure if something is loose but I don't think anything is fried/broken since I have 0 issues with it when I do get it back on.
I've tried changing the CSM and whatnot but nothing seemed to really help that issue. I was willing to deal with the bios thing but not being able to move my computer is rather irritating.

It is an ASUS f55ua laptop. I'm not sure of any other specs on it but I will try to follow any instructions given to me. Hopefully someone has an idea on how I can fix this issue.

Solution
The fact that it crashes when you move it points to something is loose and you have a bad connection or something is shorting to something else due to something being loose.

I would be opening that laptop up and going through everything I could find and re-seating everything...and cleaning connectors etc.
The fact that it crashes when you move it points to something is loose and you have a bad connection or something is shorting to something else due to something being loose.

I would be opening that laptop up and going through everything I could find and re-seating everything...and cleaning connectors etc.

Solution