I wanted to install new windows. When I changed boot order and restarted, black screen appears says ˝no connection˝ to monitor. I tried everything, changed monitor, changed graphic card, unplugg CMOS battery and jumper, everything crossed my mind and it still didnt worked. Please, Im desperate for help thanks
You've pretty much done all the possible troubleshooting steps that may have solved the issue but do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue. Just one question though, are you using a dsesktop or a laptop?
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery (if using a laptop) and unplug the power cord then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will not work proceed with reseating the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- Next to try is to remove the HDD off the PC then try booting it up again.
- Do also try a different wall outlet or a different power cable.
- If all these will not work then the problem is the motherboard.
Did you also change video out settings in bios? maybe it got switched to onboard graphics rather than using pcie graphics as initial video boot device, to fix you must remove the gpu card and plug monitor to onboard graphics port, once that is done you will have an image on screen on boot, then go back into bios and switch to pcie graphics as initial and save, restart. shut it down, install graphics card ,power cables. turn on and test