Solved! Connect 2 pcs to a usb headset

TheOliveDolphin

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017
Hello peoples,
I currently have two PCs that I used to output audio on both to a mixer and then connect to a 3.5mm headset to hear both PCs with one headset, but I recently upgraded to a usb surround headset and was wondering if there’s a simple way to hear two PCs on one usb headset at the same time.

I was thinking of putting the 3.5mm output of both PCs in the mixer and then outputting the mixer to my main PCs 3.5mm input and just listening to it through the stereo mix. Would this work?
Any help or opinions appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
B Audio 1
E Audio 4
ssrn510 Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 1
G Audio 1
V Audio 6
J Audio 1
M Audio 5
D Audio 3
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
H Audio 4
R Audio 4
E Audio 1
J Audio 2
K Audio 4
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Solved! can I connect a wireless headset to 2 pc's and a mobile phone simultaneously
Solved! How would I connect 1 headset to 2 pcs?
Question My G633 logtech headset won't work in pc mode (connected by usb)
How to connect USB headset to device with optical output?
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How do i connect a headset with a usb and 3.5mm jack to my ps3
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
Solved! Connect bluetooth headset to pc via pc headphone jack
Connecting speakers and headset to motherboard 3.5mm
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Solved! Can I connect my Redragon Garuda headset to my ps4 controller
How to properly connect my USB gaming headsets with a 3.5mm jack to the SoundblasterX G5?
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
Do bluetooth adapters exist for devices without bluetooth capabilities to connect bluetooth headsets?
Solved! Headphone stop working when mic is connected.
How to connect switch and pc audio into one headset
How to connect a MacBook, a PC, and one headset with microphone
How to connect wireless MIC to Wireless speakers for Teaching in Auditorium purpose
Connect Bluetooth to TCL tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY