Connect blu ray

Susieg

Commendable
Nov 21, 2016
I have new Sanyo HDtv FW43D25Fw multi connection options, panasonic bluray HTS sc-btt465 and new service provider charter spectrum Arris cable box that I've tried every configuration & $$ just get tv sound can go thru my Panasonic blu ray home theater system but stl nothing. When i turn HTS on while watching tv it switches modes out cable & into different HDMI port that it set up on TV. Feel like may be have simple input/ARC set incorrectly on tv & blu ray or connections btw the 3 wrong. 1 month later Geek Squad & cable customer service totally useless. And not even attempted to add my roku to the mix! I'm@ my wits end. Could anyone PLEASE HELP me?? Much thanks

Try turning off CEC in the TV menu. CEC sends commands over HDMI from one device to another. When you turn on the HTS is thinks its just a BD player and auto selects it.
The cable box and BD player connect to the TV via HDMI.
The TV optical audio output connects to the optical digital input on the BD/HTS You may have to turn the optical out on and the TV speakers off to get it to work.
The Panasonic does have ARC but I can't find mention of it on the TV. If the TV has an HDMI Input marked ARC then use this input for the HTS. Turn the ARC on in the TV menu. You won't need the optical cable then.

Susieg

Commendable
Nov 21, 2016

Blu-ray yes, not sure about tv but will soon find out! Tks