Connect Bluetooth headphones with an adapter from other headphones

RUSSIAN P0TAT0

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
I recently purchased a set of Bluetooth headphones for my iPhone and they work great. But just being regular earbuds they didn't come with a Bluetooth adapter. I have a few Bluetooth adapters from various other devices headphones, mice & keyboards. Is there anyway I can use one of these adapters on my PC that doesn't have Bluetooth to sync up the earbuds with my PC?

Bluetooth (for audio) is not brand dependent so you should be able to connect a BT audio transmitter to your PC (via USB or analog audio).
I don't think the ones for mice & keyboards would work because their drivers aren't for audio. Maybe with different drivers?

Bluetooth (for audio) is not brand dependent so you should be able to connect a BT audio transmitter to your PC (via USB or analog audio).
I don't think the ones for mice & keyboards would work because their drivers aren't for audio. Maybe with different drivers?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
J Audio 1
J Audio 1
D Audio 3
J Audio 7
A Audio 1
M Audio 1
K Audio 2
L Audio 1
M Audio 2
P Audio 4
C Audio 4
B Audio 1
D Audio 9
T Audio 3
G Audio 1
C Audio 4
S Audio 2
P Audio 1
B Audio 2
Similar threads
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Connect bluetooth headset to pc via pc headphone jack
Connect Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
I have a non smart non blutooth led tv how can i use bluetooth connectivity with bluetooth headphones?and would it b stereo?
my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth speaker to it if there is no me
how to connect 4 wireless bluetooth headphones to my lgtv
how to connect skullcandy hesh2 bluetooth headphones to cable box
Can I connect Bluetooth wireless headphones to LG smart TV and have sound to both the tv and the headphones at the same time?
Can't connect LG TV to Bluetooth headphones. Please help!!!!
Need Bluetooth to USB adapter for audio use/would like to connect iPhone to Fiio E10k
How to connect LG TV to Bluetooth headphones?
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
How to connect bluetooth headphones to LG Smart TV?
How? Connect 2 generic Bluetooth devices: transmitter to headphones
connect my bluetooth headphones to Samsung 4k UHD tv
I want to connect my Panasonic TV (model TX-P42VT30B) to Bluetooth Headphones. Is there something I can plug into the tv to s
Connecting Bluetooth headphones with Vizio D43-D2 or E500i-B1 how to?
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to onkyo receiver that has no Bluetooth in it. Or please recommend a receiver that will co
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS