connect my dvd/cd player

NOT_PROVIDED_655

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
i have my tv powered with ( the leaf0 air antenna. hOW CAN I PLAY MY DVD PLAYER WITH IT IT SAYS NO SIGNAL WITH THE RCA AUDIO VIDEO CABLES

Solution

Hook up the cables to what? Need details about what connections you have available on the TV and what is connected to what. If your TV has composite video input, you just need to change inputs to that and play the DVD to get a signal. Make sure you have the right cables in the right inputs.

SPAWN of II

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

Not understanding the problem, please restate.

NOT_PROVIDED_655

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
Why does my dvd player say no signal. I don't have a cable connection all I have is the leaf connected to my tv which brings in channels through air waves I've hooked up the rca video cables red yellow and white ones

Hook up the cables to what? Need details about what connections you have available on the TV and what is connected to what. If your TV has composite video input, you just need to change inputs to that and play the DVD to get a signal. Make sure you have the right cables in the right inputs.

Solution

SPAWN of II

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

Exactly still need more info. What does the leaf have to do with this issue? What are your cables connected to?