Connect my hearing aid Blue tooth to Hisense Tv

Assuming the your TV doesn't have bluetooth built in you will need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the TV. Check the manual to see what kind of audio output it has. Most common is optical audio. You may need to the audio output on, turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output type in the TV audio menu to get it working,

Assuming the your TV doesn't have bluetooth built in you will need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the TV. Check the manual to see what kind of audio output it has. Most common is optical audio. You may need to the audio output on, turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output type in the TV audio menu to get it working,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
Al319 Audio 10
S Audio 2
P Audio 2
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 2
M Audio 2
Y Audio 1
J Audio 3
E Audio 3
E Audio 3
C Audio 2
K Audio 1
M Audio 4
C Audio 1
A Audio 2
E Audio 2
M Audio 1
C Audio 5
Similar threads
Question DAC converter doesn’t connect to tv (it does on ps3/ps4 though -help)
Question Connecting subwoofer to Speaker/Laptop
Question how to Connect Soundbar through PC GPU HDMI port?
Question Bluetooth Connections
Question Bluetooth 5.0 and desktop connection
[Windows 7] My bluetooth speaker is connected to my Laptop. I tried playing music but not hearing anything.
Can I connect beltone hearing aid to my L G tv
Can I just connect my subwoofer to my music output and hear the music clearly?
Can i connect two headphone splitters to get more people to hear from my device?
How do I connect my speakers to my sound bar, while hearing audio from the two simultaneously?
Which cable do your need to connect smartphone to TV to hear songs
How to connect my LG tv to my LG LTH1000 DVD RECEIVER TO HEAR SOUND IN ITS SUBWOOFER
How to connect hearing aid streamer when audio out already going to sound bar
Hello..i have problems connecting my LG led TV to my LG ARX8500 sound system ,so therefore i can't get to hear my TVs audio.
connected the jack to the back of my lenova computer for the logitech z200 speakers. I can hear the music but the buzzing is
Alright so I have these Skull Candy Crushers connected to my pc through and audio splitter so I can hear and use my mic for ga
how to connect usb voip headset to separate speaker to allow hearing through headset speaker and the other
if I have a surround sound and I connected to the tv hdmi input why am I not hearing it
Can I connect a turntable to a dvd and hear music from the LP/
Pc connected to av amp, but tv has to be on to hear sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY