Connect speakers to dvd player/projector that don't seem to have audio output

hervelinerevenu

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
I have just bought a Panasonic BDT167EB and a projector Epson TW650. None seem to have a simple audio out for my Bluetooth/cabled JBL speakers. Is there any solution or do I need to change dvd player? Many thanks (first player; I don't have a TV or a PC laptop to use instead)

Solution
I have a Bluetooth adapter to RCA/3.5mm cables from China I'm sure you can find one but I don't like the lag of Bluetooth and setting up offsets.

You can combine L/R to a single stereo input 3.5mm jack, these are usually available at the local dollar store. And amazon of course.

hervelinerevenu

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018

Thank you so much. This convertor has 2 audio output though (L/R) and my speaker has a single entry. Does that matter? Also is there any hope to use it Bluetooth somehow? I suppose it depends if the dvd player allowed it (and I suppose even if it has a WiFi connection, it is unlikely given it has only an hdmi connection?)

Mark RM

Estimable
Jul 16, 2014
I have a Bluetooth adapter to RCA/3.5mm cables from China I'm sure you can find one but I don't like the lag of Bluetooth and setting up offsets.

You can combine L/R to a single stereo input 3.5mm jack, these are usually available at the local dollar store. And amazon of course.

Solution