Connecting a PC directly to a power amp ?

doolittle

Distinguished
yes absolutely, the line-out from the pc will give you the connection to the line-in no pre-amp needed. Depending on the quality of the on-board sound card it may not be as good as it could be, which could be easily fixed with a higher quality sound card / DAC or audio interface like the Behringer UCA202.

doolittle

Distinguished
yes absolutely, the line-out from the pc will give you the connection to the line-in no pre-amp needed. Depending on the quality of the on-board sound card it may not be as good as it could be, which could be easily fixed with a higher quality sound card / DAC or audio interface like the Behringer UCA202.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
L Audio 3
V Audio 2
S Audio 1
R Audio 4
N Audio 1
R Audio 1
C Audio 1
R Audio 1
K Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
B Audio 3
C Audio 1
D Audio 5
E Audio 3
K Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 4
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
Can I connect an android phone directly to an old to watch from it using just an 3.5mm rca cables
I have a Mackie ProFx16 mixer. How to connect a keyboard directly to the mixer? Sam
I am trying to connect my surround sound system to my direct tv receiver so that I can have surround sound while watching tv.
how do I connect my Sony wireless earphones to my Samsung TV via Direct TV ?
Can i connect 8ohm speakers directly to a preamplifier without using a power amplifier?
I have Sony DVD player with USB support. How to use DVD player from USB with out connecting to TV. directly connected to speak
Connecting a Samsung smart TV that has direct TV to a Koss digital home theatre system. please help
I have an LG NB3520A sound bar that I want to connect to my Hisense TV ELDFW406. Direct TV box is connnected to TV via HDMI
How do I connect a Bluetooth speaker to this notebook? I tried following the directions and got a message that says Bluetooth
Should i connect my guitar directly to an audio interface or through an amp first?
Connecting Panasonic VSX-90 receiver and Audio-Technica AT-PL120-Direct Drive turntable
I am thinking of getting a soundbar to improve the papain sound from my LG tv. ideally I would like to connect it direct to th
Connect copper wire audio cables from speaker directly to PC
Connecting a guitar directly into the pc
Can I directly connect a home theatre speaker output to a wireless transmitter/receiver ?
Can I connect a speaker directly to a wireless receiver ?
Have Jvc reliever that has two rca connections labeled subwoofer. Can I connect my speakers to them directly.
i have a pendrive and want to make musical greeting card can i connect speaker to it directly without any kit

ASK THE COMMUNITY