Connecting old receiver to New flat screen Sony for sound

Ididntdoit1

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
sony GX47ES to new Flat scree with digital output. I have polk audio speakers.Since no Aux on receiver may I use tape or tape

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 4
J Audio 9
S Audio 1
D Audio 4
M Audio 2
Mccoy08 Audio 2
B Audio 3
S Audio 1
B Audio 4
J Audio 2
J Audio 1
T Audio 2
M Audio 9
A Audio 5
K Audio 1
B Audio 5
M Audio 3
M Audio 3
B Audio 3
J Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Connection of Subwoofer with R-S202bl Stereo Receiver
Question Connecting soundbar and audio receiver with surround sound to tv
Question I made some impulse purchases and think i screwed up... . How to connect 5.1 capable soundbar to receiver?
Question New TV connected to old AV receiver
Question Connect receiver to pc
Question Connecting tv to receiver
HOW to connect my technics integrated amp to my Yamaha receiver
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
How do I connect my old analogue CD player to my HDMI receiver
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! Tv is rgb and receiver is hdmi can i connect them
Solved! How do I connect a velodyne series II power servo controller and subwoofer to a Sony str-dn840 receiver
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth transmitter receiver to speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY