Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable

Dec 8, 2018
Hi I have Hisense he50kec315uwts tv and trying to connect maxell mxsb-252bt sound bar through optical cable when it's connected I can only hear the sound from right side of the speakers on sound bar but not the left side I have checked the speakers on sound bar connecting my phone through Bluetooth and it works fine please help thanks

The optical cable itself can't cause your problem.
Check any setting in the TV audio menu such as balance that might affect this.
Even if the soundbar works OK with bluetooth there may still be a problem with the soundbar. Try it on another TV or another soundbar on the Hisense TV to be sure.

The optical cable itself can't cause your problem.
Check any setting in the TV audio menu such as balance that might affect this.
Even if the soundbar works OK with bluetooth there may still be a problem with the soundbar. Try it on another TV or another soundbar on the Hisense TV to be sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 9
D Audio 2
C Audio 1
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
C Audio 1
P Audio 3
W Audio 7
B Audio 2
D Audio 1
K Audio 3
K Audio 1
S Audio 1
Z Audio 1
S Audio 10
L Audio 5
V Audio 1
K Audio 2
D Audio 1
T Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Sound Problems connecting optical lead from 4k LG tv to Harman Kardon AVR 7000 amp
Question Sound blaster z connect Logitech Z906 to optical in or out
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's
Solved! how do i connect my konzert sound bar to my sharp aquos tv model LC-40LE 185M that doesnt have optical and hdmi arc ?
I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
i broke the input connector in the sound bar for the optical wire, can i use the usb connection instead?
Trying to connect soundbar to JVC TV with no optical cable & RCA output
rca type hookups on bose interface. how to connect to digital optical sound out on tv
Can I connect my PS4 Slim to my Soundblaster z?
sound plate speaker has optical connectivity only, So suggesst me a device to conect PC with sound-plate using PC aux port?
connecting soundbar with tv
Could not get sound from android box throgh sdpif optical cable, all connection i made were seem to be ok..
**DESPERATE **How to connect creative a550 5.1 surround sound speakers to ps4 without optical cable
Is Samsung Smart TV with optic plug connecting to a Bose Sound Touch tv
Connecting TV with headphone jack and soundbar with optical or AUX in
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
i have my hifi connected to my tv via the headphone jack. can i get a sound bar and connect that via the Audio Optical Cable a
Any cinema receiver with a optical out could I use it to connect to my Yamaha ysp 5100 sound bar for 5.1 ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY