Cooler Master Shows Claw and Traveler iPhone 4/4S Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
I think accessories are the only worthwhile reason to get an iphone. But then I remember Apple and all their bullshit, and I'm like:

BIATCH , PLEASE!

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
I bought my iphone and realized that this thing is more fragile than a newborn baby.

You HAVE to cover its "sleek" look enable to save yourself from a big ass repair bill.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]I bought my iphone and realized that this thing is more fragile than a newborn baby.You HAVE to cover its "sleek" look enable to save yourself from a big ass repair bill.[/citation]

Apple warranty is unreal. I've wrecked 2 of my iPhones (dropped one in water, other one my baby sister threw out of a moving vehicle. Both times I went to the apple store and they gave me a new one no questions asked.

Also, my sister had an iPhone 3G since day 1. Way out of warranty. It started to go to absolute crap, so she took it into the apple store, they told her that they can give her a brand new 3GS for $160. So that's what she did.

you might hate their company and their products, but they definitely take care of their customers.

Down votes incoming for sharing my personal experience with apple.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
Traveller: plastic case for people who don't want to stand out from the crowd, regardless of how awesome they do look.

Still, having seen many a shattering iPhone 4, I can fully appreciate their value - might get a claw for a clumsy friend of mine lol

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Nice, once you get it on, it's like carrying a brick around in your pocket :)

Seriously I laugh at people who these giant ass cases on their phone. It's a phone, it's going to get scratched and maybe break eventually, get over it!

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]beardguy[/nom]Nice, once you get it on, it's like carrying a brick around in your pocket Seriously I laugh at people who these giant ass cases on their phone. It's a phone, it's going to get scratched and maybe break eventually, get over it![/citation]
Not if you're careful.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
"Apple warranty is unreal. I've wrecked 2 of my iPhones (dropped one in water, other one my baby sister threw out of a moving vehicle. Both times I went to the apple store and they gave me a new one no questions asked."

I have no idea how that happened for you. Even with an accidental damage warranty, you still have to pay like $100 to get it fixed. I can see if it just stopped working, but how in the world would they give you a new phone over water and physical damage. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just think you are lucky.

Sharenez

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
I love mine (traveler), except it creates problems with picking up wifi. Take the case off and you can pick up wifi, put the case on and it drops completely which means when ever I want to use wifi at home I have to take the case off and that is a real pain in the butt

Status
Not open for further replies.