Copy paste photos ( email app )

G

Hi. Merry Christmas to all. I found a message (question / answer). A friend can not do copy paste photos (images etc) in email apps. Our devices have 4.4.2 and friend says that it can do iOS, but can not make the Android (copy paste photos from clipboard to email apps etc) .There are one way to do this; ; I believe that on this point the iOS is a little better.

( Bump... Really? Is there no way to copy / paste? Even the iPhone does that)
( You cannot copy/ paste images into a message or any other application. It has to be saved to your device and used as an attachment.)

Solution
It isn't the phone that is your issue, it would be the email application you are using. Images sent in messages (not referring to email) actually gets sent within the message. You can see this when it is sent to say an email but sent from a regular message (not sent from an email). I do this when I want to send myself a photo and I am out. I just take the photo and put it in a message (same app as for text messages) and send to my mail. It shows up 'in' the mail, not attached.

Depending on the app you are using for your emailing, and the email service, that will determine if you can do what you are seeking to do.
It isn't the phone that is your issue, it would be the email application you are using. Images sent in messages (not referring to email) actually gets sent within the message. You can see this when it is sent to say an email but sent from a regular message (not sent from an email). I do this when I want to send myself a photo and I am out. I just take the photo and put it in a message (same app as for text messages) and send to my mail. It shows up 'in' the mail, not attached.

Depending on the app you are using for your emailing, and the email service, that will determine if you can do what you are seeking to do.

Solution
G

TRENDING THREADS