Corsair Vengeance 1300 vs Plantronics GameCom 780

Calnin

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
From experience, the Corsair Vengence 1300 doesn't have a strong bass. You'll have to use drivers or something to boost the bass for music to sound better. Maybe it might be my sound drivers before changing it, but that's my experience with it. A bit of messing with before i got the sound to sound good.

Calnin

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
I use razer surround to boost it. You could try other programs or just boost the bass through an equalizer available to you or something also. Otherwise, you can just get a sound card to give it more power.

ttimberlak443

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Well, the nice thing about the 1300's is that you could use an EQ on them, whether that is through the Razer software, I'm personally not a huge fan of but others don't seem to mind it, or an EQ of a soundcard should you decide to buy one.

It seems like the Plantronics sound good as it is, but the lack of an EQ would push me away. If that doesn't bother you or you don't want to deal with using a software EQ, then I would probably go for the Plantronics.

Avinoam73

Distinguished
May 1, 2012
i have the plantronics and i can definetly recomend them- fantastic audio quiality. they are also very comftorable and the mic is great too. woldn't recommend if you're traveling a lot, their durability isn't good.