Could I've possibly broken my own GPU?

Ocelotgoesmeow

Estimable
Sep 26, 2015
So, hey guys, one day I was just minding my own business on the Internet when I found out some mumbo jumbo about 'Unreal Engine Demos', so I thought to myself: 'Hey, maybe you can try one of those with your incredibly non gaming-like Samsung Laptop whoopty doo'. And so I did. I installed one of the latest Unreal Engine demos and it immediately crashed my laptop and gave me a bluescreen, no surprise there. After that I just re-booted my computer and thought that it'd end there, but it just kept giving me blue screen after blue screen with an error code of 0x0000116. I later found out that 0x0000116 was a GPU error code, so I did things like uninstalling and re-installing drivers, GPU, yata, yata, yata. And yet nothing's worked so far. From that day 'til now I've been working with my integrated GPU, which for some reason won't let me get any higher resolution than 1024x720 neither will let me play any videogames, at all.

So here's my main question and a couple more:

1. Could I've possibly broken my own GPU?
2. Is there a way to fix it?
3. Why won't my integrated GPU go any further than just 1024x720?
4. Is there any way of changing my GPU's screen resolution and any way of playing videogames with it?

Sorry if it was a long post or maybe a bit hard to understand, I'm actually spanish and english my not be my forte.

Thanks!