Could someone list to me all of the most popular Stress Test / Benchmarking Programs?

testtube5

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
As the title suggests, could someone list to me all of the most popular Stress Test / Benchmarking Programs so I can download all of them?

Also, how about the most popular / most advanced temperature gauging program?

Like, one for every single component. I'd like to eventually become a master at overclocking CPUs, GPUs, and computers in general, and I would like to know what everyone uses to test their components.

Solution
prime 95 : stress test for the cpu
furmark / unigine valley: stress test for the gpu
hd tune / crystal disc info / hdd scan : diagnosis for harddrives
memtest86: ram diagnosis

gpuZ / cpuZ for fast and easy informations about your gpu , cpu , motherboard and memory
speed fan: shows you the temps of your components and fan speeds (although it has its flaws)

another popular programs: aida64 , HW monitor , rain meter , core temp

dark_globe

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
prime 95 : stress test for the cpu
furmark / unigine valley: stress test for the gpu
hd tune / crystal disc info / hdd scan : diagnosis for harddrives
memtest86: ram diagnosis

gpuZ / cpuZ for fast and easy informations about your gpu , cpu , motherboard and memory
speed fan: shows you the temps of your components and fan speeds (although it has its flaws)

another popular programs: aida64 , HW monitor , rain meter , core temp

Solution
Feb 18, 2018
For monitoring: HWiNFO64 - the most accurate program

For testing:
1. CinebenchR15 - Benchmark
2. PassMark - Benchmark
3. RealBench - Benchmark
4. RealBench - Stress test (min ~1h, max ~24h)
5. Memtest86 - Stress test (~8h: 4 tests)
6. AIDA64 - Stress test (min ~1h, max ~24h)
7. prime95 - (Blend test) (min ~1h, max ~24h)
8. OCCT CPU - Stress test (min ~1h, max ~24h)
9. OCCT Linpack- Stress test (min ~1h, max ~24h)
10. mprime (Linux) - Stress test (min ~1h, max ~24h)

If you pass all of these, you will be 100% stable. The hardest test is #9 OCCT Linpack. I still can't pass this test and I have 50% success rate with it. I am at 99,9% stable because of this.

I am learning and overclocking for about 2 months. Someone would say it's a little time, but I can bet that they don't have 100% stable overclocked system, but only as stable as they need.

P.S. This is only for CPU and RAM overclocking. I haven't tried to overclock GPU, so I can't suggest you any test for that.