CPU usage stuck at 30% All the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2018
Hi. I need some help.
my laptop recently became lag so i open up taskmgr and saw this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnP_uPgV_c2WuawnrTxZFmgYrqLKzVZi/view?usp=drivesdk

I have tried to
■ Reboot
■ Scan with antivirus
■ Run SFC and DISM
■ Use the ThrottleStop
■ Change the Processor State to 100% in power option
■ System Restore
■ Reset the PC
■ Reinstall the OS
But the problem is persist.
Can someone help me?
Any help is appreciate :)

Laptop spec ;
Asus X441Sa
Intel Celeron N3060
2GB of RAM
Win 10 64bit Home Single Language

Solution
Open up the Task Manager, click on the Details tab, click on the CPU heading and organize the tasks from highest to lowest CPU usage. Something is running on your computer to cause this. It is stuck in an infinite loop, sucking up CPU cycles. It might be an antivirus program or some other program that has gone bad. Stop it and remove it and your problems will go away.

Also post a screenshot of ThrottleStop so I can see how you have the program setup. Many people use this program but do not understand how to use it.

unclewebb

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2007
Open up the Task Manager, click on the Details tab, click on the CPU heading and organize the tasks from highest to lowest CPU usage. Something is running on your computer to cause this. It is stuck in an infinite loop, sucking up CPU cycles. It might be an antivirus program or some other program that has gone bad. Stop it and remove it and your problems will go away.

Also post a screenshot of ThrottleStop so I can see how you have the program setup. Many people use this program but do not understand how to use it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.