Crackling Noise in my new Dell Insprion 15 7000

I_am_ken

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
Hello, I am wondering if I can get help on getting rid of this absolutely horrible crackling noise in my dell laptop speakers. Ive had the laptop for about 3 days now and when ever i watch a video or play music through them i hear this crackling noise in the speaker and its very noticeable, Can you guys help me fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Solution
We can tell you a few things to try, one of the first things I would suggest doing is plug in a pair or speakers and/or a headset and see if the crackling persists. If it doesn't then the laptops speakers are probably the issue.

However, since you just got the device, I would really suggest contacting the place where you bought it, or the manufacturer, as a new product should not have the problem.
We can tell you a few things to try, one of the first things I would suggest doing is plug in a pair or speakers and/or a headset and see if the crackling persists. If it doesn't then the laptops speakers are probably the issue.

However, since you just got the device, I would really suggest contacting the place where you bought it, or the manufacturer, as a new product should not have the problem.

Solution