Craigslist to South Carolina: We Want an Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

festerovic

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
McMaster is a man on a mission, there will be no apologies. More likely he will try to take on similar groups, at the expense of his career.

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
"gubernatorial" ......hehehe

I think he's either going to react childishly (most likely) and immediatly try to sanction craigslist and possibly some of the other companies, he will apologise (least likely), or he will say something to the affect of "this need to be investigated more" and then we will never hear about it again(default political response).

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
McMaster called a girl he saw listed on Craigslist, paid for her services, didn't like it, and now is hating on Craigslist.

It'll be a while before he could get the services of high class madams.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
An apology from a politician! He is one despite his title. I mean he is bidding for governor if I am not mistaken. So it's a fat chance in HE double hockey sticks that he would ever apologize. Just another one in power using said power to bully to make themselves look good. No matter what you may think of the "erotic services" on Craigslist, you have to admit it is a double standard to go after them and not everyone else who has "erotic services" no matter the excuse.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
AG's are elected officials, and thus politicians. He won't apologize. He might drop the whole thing, but he won't apologize.

It like that sherrif that tried to get the death penalty for Michael Phelps after that pot-smoking photo surfaced. Sherrifs, too, are elected officials and need to concern themselves with re-election, or election into a higher office.

The recession wasn't the only reason gas prices dropped as we moved closer to November last year.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I have a feeling he'll just shut up let people forget and let his fellow SC'ers get back to their wholesome sex. You know with sheep and cousins and the like.

G

I lived in SC briefly. There are a bunch of hot girls there, but they all look like they're sisters...

ravenware

Distinguished
May 17, 2005
[citation][nom]festerovic[/nom]McMaster is a man on a mission, there will be no apologies. More likely he will try to take on similar groups, at the expense of his career.[/citation]

No he is just a douche looking for a spotlight.

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
"what’s a crime for Craigslist is a crime for other companies too and to by painting Craigslist in such a manner"

Please correct errors...and Jane, get some proofreaders or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.